Task A: Locate from a credible source, one visual text you will use in your essay. (This can include a visual texts from Wk4 I/S)
- Brainstorm/MindMap:Lookcloselyatthevisualtext,refer directly to what is‘in’the image(the subject)and identify ideas or points you think are important to consider about this image in building context. Consider why?
- Situate 1-2 historical or contemporary visual texts you might use in your essay.
the image/s or around it/them using the suggested approaches and technologies (see above).
- d. Upload the visual text exercise ‘Task A’ above, and also briefly reflect on:
- How this process helped focus your research/essay direction.
- How this process has helped develop your understanding of what is important to developing contextual knowledge or
inter-textual relationships between the visual text/s?
you are most interested in, or currently undertaking in Studio Papers
Include MLA captions, in-text citations and bibliographic citation for written text references.